Thursday, February 7, 2008

Garlic Bread





I've been itching to bake the past few days but since my digital weighing scale has died on me I'm unable to do any baking until I buy a new one. (Call me a snob but I just don't want to use the analog ones anymore)


So, anyway hubby wanted me to make him some garlic bread so I just threw some minced garlic, margarine and parsley together and toasted it on my griddle.


Again this has no fixed recipe. Just use any amount of garlic (depending on how strong you want it to be) and scoop some margarine. Mix it well... When I'm toasting it, I just sprinkle some dried parsley for colour and flavour. 
Another lazy way of getting things done. 


Just a tip* Try not to burn the garlic on the griddle because it leaves a bitter after taste.
 


No comments: